KINK PILLAR 24 CRANKS BLACK 175mm
The Pillar 24 cranks are the 24mm version of Kink's proven Pillar cranks.
In additional to a much improved strength to weight ratio, the 24mm
(23.8mm) spindle means sprockets mount directly without the need of
added adapters. The Pillar 24 cranks use the same exclusive single piece
forged backplate found in the original Pillar cranks, that tie together
the pedal and spindle bosses. Acting as an extremely stiff backbone to
each crank arm, this design eliminates several weak points found in
traditional tubular cranks. The Pillar 24 cranks also feature a two
piece hydraulically pressed spindle to arm design, and a heat-treated
hollow chromoly spindle.
- 100% TruTherm post weld heat treated 4130 Cromoly arms
- Works with all 15/16” / 24mm center bore sprockets.
- Regular and Micro Drive Sprocket Bolt Bosses
- Unique One Piece Forged Backplate
- Right and Left Hand Drive Compatible